7. Im So Sad...
Good-bye, cruel world. 诀别了,残酷的世界啊。
I wish you wouldnt go this way. 我期望你不必落得如此的下场。
Sigh, Im so hungry. Can I have a bite? 噢,我肚子饿了。我可以吃一口吗?
No! Yum, gorge1, glut2. 不可以,嚼嚼!你这讨厌鬼。
Ill drown my sorrows. 我要消愁解闷。
Sob3! I didnt mean to kill it. Im sorry birdie. 呜呜,我无意要杀死你。对不起,小鸟。
Ooo! I cant look. 唔,我不忍心在看下去了。
Goodness, I do hope this isnt a loud gun. I hate noise. 但愿这不是一把会发出巨响的手枪。俺不喜欢噪音。(自杀者的话)
Will it hurt? 不了解是否会受伤?
Ill rip him apart with my hands. 我要亲手把他撕成碎片。(好恐怖)
8. A Shy Little Kitten
The little boy grew red at the sight of the cute girl. 那个男生见到可爱的女生而满脸通红。
She is afraid hell think her a pig. 她怕他会像对猪般的厌恶她。
Dont be shy, dear. 亲爱的,你别害臊嘛。
Im ashamed. I couldnt tell you my love. 我真的不好意思,爱你在心口难开呀。
They feel uneasy. 他们因不安而没法镇定下来。
Behave yourself, or Ill shot. 乖乖听命,不然我就开枪。
The audience laughs. 观众在大笑。
He is embarrassed because he made a mistake. 他由于弄错而看上去非常窘。
She blushes for him. 听了他的话,她羞红了脸。
You should see my wife in a bikini... Shes a knockout. 你应该看看我太太穿比基尼的样子,致命眩晕。